[access-uk] Re: re olympus dc 50

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:32:06 -0000

Hi Andy,

I think I paid about 268 pounds for my Edirol, but I must admit, =
listening
to Michael Lang's review and demos, he even plugged a good Sound
Professionals mic into that DS50 and it still sounded crap.  The =
Edirol's
internals do better, and that's not right.  Also, it can't even record =
in
MP3, it insists on recording in WMA, and yet they claim it is a Podcast
machine?  They are kind of joking I think.  It is probably only ever =
going
to be any good for dictation in my view.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: =20
the long cane for blind computer users.