[access-uk] radio downloader still hates me

  • From: "rex holmes" <rex.attome@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:50:13 -0000

First of all very happy new year,
amro, David  and peter  I  am sorry to say I  am still failing to achieve this
simple download.
I  promise you all,  I  am not just trying once but trying to  the point of
burnout.
Once I  hit the download link itbecomes  totally confusing.
Occasionally I  hear 2%, 8% and even 100%, but then I  land on a  page which
either
presents me with a  form to complete
or a  page
which presents a  down load button which ignores me.
Do you think I  need a  sighted assistant or am I  just being thick?
I  should also say I  hear notes which might indicate a  pop up blocked, but my
pop up blocker is off.
I  can find nothing on the screen to help.
Rex