[access-uk] Re: question braille embosser

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:16:33 +0000

Hi. This may seem like an obvious suggestion, but have you tried contacting
dolphin remote support? Its free of charge and they will access your machine
and sort things for you. Failing that, i believe index braille who manufacture
your embosser have a free tool available on their website which will emboss
documents for you, you could try that? Also make sure the embosser code is set
to british braille and the correct group is loaded.

All the best,

Mo.