[access-uk] Re: question about the system's drive letter

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:49:19 -0000

I had this happen to me on a tower which I reinstalled win2000.

The system drive became the other physical backup drive using letter D.  I
happily installed office 2000 Hal and later office 2003, as well as all the
little utilities and never had a problem with it running anything.

Imho if it aint broke, don't fix it.  As long as it works fine I'd just
leave it alone to do as it sees fit.

hth

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...