[access-uk] Re: problems with nvda nd super nova

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:52:17 +0100

Hi Michael

A couple of things, I use nvda as a portable package, I use
super nova for speech and not magnification. Yes I suppose
for me it's probably laziness or speed to just mute super
nova with ctrl 0 which turns the voice off, and launch nvda
and vice versa, I have created some batch files to quit one
and launch the other. Didn't realise about the hooks. That
must be the problem apart from trying to use 2 screen
readers at once. Thanks.

Adrien