[access-uk] problems with audio capcha

  • From: "mark bishop" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 18:47:42 +0100

Hi
I have just been attempting to create a group with google. I found the audio capcha just about impossible and indeed after several times it came up with an automated message to say they couldn't help at present. Is it just me or is the capcha impossible to pick out the numbers? What have others done?
thanks
Mark Bishop

-----
No virus found in this message.