[access-uk] Re: problems with audio capcha

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 09:33:30 +1000

I like the logic systems. For example, the capture would say something like "If a hen lays 3 eggs, and only one of them isn't rotten, how many eggs aren't rotten?"

on 8/4/2013 4:29 AM, martin wilsher wrote:
I have found the new captures very difficult, I think this is in response to computers being able to crack the old audio. trouble is, now they are impossible even for humans to crack. there needs to be another way, if there isn't, blind people are going to be back to square one.*From:* mark bishop <mailto:franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>