[access-uk] Re: problems accessing Tiscalli e-mail

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:34:11 +0100

George, I get the following error in outlook express:

Virtual View2279  The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop

pop.tiscalli.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, So

rror Number: 0x800CCC0E

raphic 267  The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop

pop.tiscalli.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, So

error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Cheers

Alex

  _____