[access-uk] Re: problem with my 310 Dymo label writer

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:09:54 +0100

hi marie:

try this.

1.  rip off a label.  2.  feed the label into the writer labels down until
one just about pokes out the slot where the labels come out.  Three, press
the label feed button once quickly.  the label writer should see the
separate labels and stop when it reaches the end of the first label.  hth.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx