[access-uk] Re: problem with my 310 Dymo label writer

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:39:13 +0100

Hi,

If this is anything like the one we have at work, there may be a button
inside the labeller, or you can hold down the button, and the system
will re-align itself.  We have similar issues at work when people press
the button, but I have always managed to get the labeller back to how it
should be, though I have moved office a long time since then, so can't
remember exactly how I did it.

The model we had was the 330 Turbo.

Thanks.

Andrew.