[access-uk] Re: portable audible

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:13:31 +0100

Hi

I forgot to say in a previous post that the bookport copes with books from audible, and will even compress (speed up) speech if you require, although this has to be done whilst transferring the file to the bookport.

Best wishes

Donna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>