[access-uk] Re: plus sign on a mobile

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:31:01 -0000

Hi Dave

thanks, that clears it up allot.  I wanted to put another landline number in
for one of my contacts and couldn't think where to place it, so tried
putting it into the notes field right at the end.  I've altered all my phone
numbers with the + sign now instead of the first part of the UK dialling
code, and I hadn't realised that the two presses of the * key wouldn't work
if I put it into the note for the contact.  Thanks very much, all clear now.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx