[access-uk] Re: pdf

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:28:12 +0000

David Quarmby wrote:
> I've done all that  and still unable to get a download link.
> It however did say something like Adobe Reader 8 unavailable.

Hmm. What is "it" exactly (is it a web page, a browser dialogue, or an
installer message)? And out of interest, what software are you using to
access the site? (Operating system version, assistive technology
version, and browser version?) There's an Adobe support item about what
to do when experiencing download problems:

http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_15296

You might try some of their suggestions. At the bottom, the item has
links to numbers to ring for telephone support.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis