[access-uk] Re: portible/travel headphones

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:35:46 -0000

Hi DJ.

The C250 headphones are noise cancelling and so it depends whether you class
that feature as an upgrade to the PX100.  They cost about £50 more than the
PX100 and need batteries to activate the noise cancelling feature.

You can see more details and purchase at
http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/Product_ID/1518

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx