[access-uk] Re: one pc, two systems

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:29:17 +0100

Hi Tristram,

Thats good advice.  Would it be easier if I had each operating system on
separate hard drives?
I seem to remember from somewhere that I can install software which will
give me two options on boot-up, e.g. 98 or xp.  I understand that Jaws won't
load untill windows is loaded, but could it be set up so that pressing 1
would boot into 98 and 2 into xp or whatever?

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn