[access-uk] Re: nokia n86 questions

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:06:52 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Thanks very much - that solved my "@" problem and made me feel less worried
about the key 2 label.

Dave

From: Eleanor Burke
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:31 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: nokia n86 questions

I think I can answer one question and jpart of another.  When you want to put
in the @ sign, I know I hit the * key which brings up the symbols and the @
seems to be the first one that comes up if I am doing an e-mail address.  If it
is not use the arrow keys going right and down until you come to it and then
select it.  I cannot understand why soft key 2 says 02 if you do not have a 02
SIM.  In any case you can change it to say Vodafone but I cannot advise as I do
not have N86.  Finally you can set up your own hot keys, for example you can
have Contacts on soft key one but you may want to change that.  I have Podcast
on soft key one and Camera on soft key 2 for example.