[access-uk] Re: nebula website

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:21:27 +0100

Yes, John, it does. There are the PCI and USB sound cards into which you plug in an aerial suitable for receiving Freeview TV. Mine works well, apart from some interference which is our area and not the card. It's very accessible for us to use and especially to use for recordings.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>