[access-uk] Re: nch website

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:04:11 GMT

Hi Everyone

I used Express Burn from NCH until two weeks ago. I then got messages
from Eset NOD32 about Windows 32 Toolbar Conduit which it sees as a
possible low level threat. I believe NCh were responsible for this.

Windows 32 Toolbar Conduit is not a virus or a trojan but is considered
Addware. It can infiltrate your machine and do things like change your
home page.

Of course, other anti-virus programs might not see it as a threat.

I also used to use Switch to convert files to different formats. Can
anyone tell me if there is a similar program that is accessible. I know
I can convert files with Goldwave and Audacity, but I used to find
Switch faster for batch conversion.

Pele West