[access-uk] Re: nch website

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:44:30 +0100 (CET)

I've used NCH software and it's done no harm that I can detect. DVDVideosoft
works in much the same way, and although I got more programs than I bargained
for, some of them have come in useful in time.

Vince.

Message Received: Feb 20 2014, 01:05 PM
From: "Shaun O'Connor"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: nch website

Steer clear of NCH software. the down-loader will mysteriously downland
a whole bunch of stuff you never even asked for and i suspect usrr data
is mined for marketing purposes without user consent.