[access-uk] Re: music throughout my bungalow

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 15:21:34 -0000

oh alright then lol, i'll admit it, i do know what a pringles tube looks like, you're making me hungry now though lolol

hmm, no, definitely not the weather for bouncing around on the trampoline lolol

thanks gordon

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen (Redacted sender "gordonkeen" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>