[access-uk] Re: music throughout my bungalow

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:50:28 -0000

hi gordon, the echo and dot confuses me a bit ihave to say, the dot is a lesser version of the echo, right, and you can have more than one dot or echo but connect them, am i right

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen (Redacted sender "gordonkeen" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>