[access-uk] Re: mp3 players/recorders

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:12:04 +0100

Steve,

I was interested that you use a preamp from soundman.com.  Is this the
company (with a different web site) from which we both purchased a
preamp, via their UK distributors?  It seems to be that it is not
because your preamp appears to take different batteries.  Did you
therefore change this, perhaps because of slightly low volume recording
on the PTR?  Is this one even better then?  <SMILE>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx