[access-uk] Re: mobile broadband?

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:51:08 +0100

Hi Tristram and others,

I can confirm that the offering from T Mobile is accessible, with some
elementary use of the mouse pointer in WE or the JAWS Cursor in JFW.  The
speed is also ok.  It normally claims to connect at 7.2MBPS (though I'd take
this with a pinch of salt), and I downloaded a 100MB Audible file in just
over 5 minutes.

Obviously you are dependent on the Mobile signal as to whether it works in
your area.

I am seriously considering it as an alternative to my fixed broadband.

Edward