[access-uk] Re: message rules - Guide And The Barge-pole

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:48:31 +0000

Well put! 80% of people with severe sight loss in my locality are over 60 and Guide might be the solution for some of them to prevent them being excluded now more local services have to be accessed online.

regards
David Quarmby
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel 07736 087019

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Vince Thacker - Email Address: vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/11/2012 23:20
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: message rules

Michael,

That quote from Derek was about Guide, as you've surmised. I wouldn't touch
it with a barge-pole, but some people seem to find it enough for what they
need. Then you get those frustrations such as not being able to make message
rules!

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx