[access-uk] large hard disks with 98SE?

  • From: goshawk <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx, , , , blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:53:00 +0000

hello list,
I am thinking about getting the new Lacie 1000GB external HD, but would like to know if I am likely to have any aggravation getting it to work under win98SE, as any info I have managed to find on it has been completely useless on that point.
in other words, the info I have found so far doesn't say that it won't work with 98SE, but it doesn't say that it will either, and I would really like to know before forking out for it, or if there are any drivers or work arounds I could use to get the drive to work, as a drive that size would solve all my disk space problems for some time.

Simon

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq