[access-uk] Re: large hard disks with 98SE?

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:15:41 -0000

Hi,

Is that a USB storage drive or a NAS (network) storage drive?  If you
have a NAS drive, it should work, as the file system runs under Linux,
with a web based admin to set up specific shares on that disk which are
easily accessible, but on a USB disk you may have issues with FAT, you
will need to repartition the drive as a start.

Andrew.