[access-uk] Re: landline phone with jack soccket

  • From: Joe Hunter <joehunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 17:49:10 +0100

On 28/08/2016 15:31, Clive Lever (Redacted sender clive.lever for DMARC) wrote:

Hi Jo,

I don't suppose you're on the BCAB email list are you? Over there, they've been talking about the Panasonic KX-TG8562EB from Amazon on the following URL. This particular link takes you to a page For the 4 handset version (note the model number on this page has a 4 as the third digit from the end), but you can select 2 or 3 handset versions part way down the page if you prefer (and if you do, the third digit from the end of the model number will change accordingly):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-KX-TG8564EB-Corldess-Telephone-Machine/dp/B007IZGDK6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458132062&sr=8

Or, if the URL is unmanageable, go to www. Amazon.co.uk and search for it by its model number (see above). Another message in the thread states that there is also a socket under the hand set to plug in headphones.

Hope this helps,

Clive