[access-uk] jfw and flash sites

  • From: "terry cooper" <terrycooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:41:57 +0100

Hi there.

I'm using xp home service pack two, jaws 7.1, internet explorer 7.

I'm sure I read recently, something about being able to change the settings
with jfw when visiting flash sites.

is there anyway of being able to navigate through flash sites and being able to
access all of the options with jfw.

On some sites I find it extremely difficult to find out exactly what is on
there, because jfw seems to go all over the place.

Sorry if I haven't made my self that clear.

Terry