[access-uk] itunes

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:43:12 +0000

Hi,
Yesterday I updated iTunes. Well I wish i had not bothered, I thought that an
update would make things better, but they don't. Can anyone tell me how to
search? and to change the list view in music? I think that the folk how make
iTunes have lost sight that some of us can not see, as my wife said to me that
visionally it is very good, bully for those who can see. David.** To leave the
list, click on the immediately-following link:-