[access-uk] Re: itunes

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:26:03 +0100

right i will de authorize it then i think i am going to pc world tomorrow to
get an ssaid card in my laptop thereby being able to load up things so so much
faster and because my windows weders around like a blind man i must reformat
also i will get another 4 meg of ram in and also get a small usb printer to go
with it. hear's to tomorrow then. thanks jackie and chris for the replies.