[access-uk] Re: ipod touch

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 13:31:04 -0000

Jackie and all - on the topic of Itunes, I have a demo version of JFW11 on this machine, which version of Itunes will I need? I don't actually want to buy any music from Itunes, but understand I need an account to download from the apps store? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>