[access-uk] ipod

  • From: "leah" <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:52:00 +0100

Hi, was wondering if anyone could assist me.  I have recently bought an ipod
mini and am having difficulty transferring files from my PC to it, I have tried
using the iTunes software without much success, I have heard of a peace of
software called annipod which I downloaded and tried but had no idea how to use
and I couldn't access the documentation as jaws crashed every time I went on to
the relevant website.
I realize that Ipods  have been a topic on here recently so if anyone wants to
email me off list save going over old ground its:
leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.
Leah