[access-uk] Nero help please!

  • From: Alan Pollard <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:58:01 +1000

Hello List members,I have just recentley started useing NeroVersion 5.5,Via
a  friends  10  step  Tutorial, for  burning  and copying audio cd's,
without any real trouble.however  whilst attempting to copy a
Commercialmusic Cd,everything was ok up to  and including the copying of
the source disk which Jaws relayed to me at this point I inserted the Blank
 cd disk into  the Drive,  then came the problem,  Nero would not burn and
copy the new blank disk.I would be very  grateful for any help .Also is it
simpler to use the Wizord for this task?, if so,  instruction for it's use
would also be apreciated.Thanking you in anticipation  Alan Pollard,

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.