[access-uk] Re: internet radio

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:15:28 -0000

Hi.  I'll just add briefly that its always worth checking for the
latest version of Real player - as other software.  The latest
version seems to have solved my problem of IE hanging after
streams.  Also, Real Networks say the latest version plugs
possible security holes.

If you can hack it, then choose custom or advanced options when
installing Real Player so you can stop it associating with file
types you don't want it to and disable the various 'services'
Real Network offers.  (You can change these options though later
on.)
HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at