[access-uk] internet radio

  • From: "brian_dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:31:20 +0100

Hi all,

I installed real player v10.5
during the instillation I noticed something about autofill. However, I did
not hear the full message.
I later uninstalled this as I wasn't happy with it.

when I now try and connect to radio stations on the web, I get a message
saying autofill media blocked option and when I press enter on this, the
station begins to play.
note, I did not get this autofil option message when trying to play radio
stations before installing real player 10.5.

after I uninstalled this, I ran add aware and it removed one piece of
spyware from my pc.

I went into security in internet tools/options but could not shed any light
on it.

has anyone any ideas about this autofil media blocking option?

Brian.