[access-uk] Re: inaccessible messages

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:20:58 +0000

Hi Katherine and all, if you use JAWS 9 and a baloon appears, press the key to perform a mouse click, that's num pad slash on a desktop and caps lock 8 on a laptop. Hope that helps.

catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

That message is probably in the system tray.  Are you using JAWS?  If
so press JAWS key&  f11 to bring up the system tray.  Or I think the
latest version of JAWS has a special keystroke for dealing with those
baloon type messages but I haven't got JAWS here to check.

Catherine

On 3/15/08, jim mcauslan<axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi List,

I have an external hard disc problem and I get a message asking me to "click
on this message" but how does one do this?

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx