[access-uk] Re: image for windows guide

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:21:10 -0000

Hi Martin, just download Image For Linux from Terabyte Unlimited. In the folder you'll find the Make Disk utility. Just run it and it'll create the cd. As Make Disk asks for your serial number during the process you'll need to buy Image For Linux. You can make a cd with the unregistered version, but it wouldn't work after the trial period had expired.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>