[access-uk] Re: iPhone mailing list info please

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 13:57:07 -0000

hi, thanks!!

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: iPhone mailing list info please

Yes amazon sell several

Mark Threadgold
Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Dec 2012, at 19:46, "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

very very clever!!

did you say you got it from amazon?

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:39 PM

The punch has a slot that the sim card sits into then you simply push the handle. It punches out the smaller sim card leaving the outer part which can then be used as an adapter to use the new mini sim in a standard size
sim holder.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...