[access-uk] Re: iPhone mailing list info please

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 11:24:29 +0000

Hi Andy.

Nope, i'm sorry to say that the iPhone 4S used what apple called a micro sim card. this was smaller than a normal sim card. The iPhone 5S uses a nanno sim card, even smaller than their micro sim card! rediculous really imho.

all the best,

Mo.

On 01/12/2012 11:15, ANDY COLLINS wrote:
Hi all -
Can somebody give me the subscription details for the accessible iPhone mailing list [or whatever it is called?] And, while I'm here, does anybody know the definitive answer to will the sim from my N82 fit an iPhone 4s? I know it won't fit the new iPhone5, but what about the 4s?
Thanks -
Andy