[access-uk] Re: iPad stories: Strengths and limitations

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 20:10:38 +0100

I will just say I love my mini especially because I maxed out the storage to 128 GB. We all agree that storage cannot be expanded at least locally. But I don't have any personal limitations.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 07/09/2014 20:07, MJ Williams wrote:
Hello again,
Thought I'd initiate another thread on an iOS device. So, what does the
list think of iPads?  Success stories, interesting, unusual,perhaps, use
cases. What about the limitations?
Sincerely, Matthew