[access-uk] Re: iPad stories: Strengths and limitations

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 10:34:47 +0100

I got an iPad Mini for Christmas last year, and I love it.  Mine has 32gb of
storage, and I use some of this for music, and have the ability to play
stuff using my Seagate Wireless device as well.  I don't have any difficulty
with using the larger screen compared to my iPhone either.

My iPad Mini has the Apple cover that unlocks or locks the device when open
or closed.

Finally, I think the battery life on the Mini is good too.  It is, all in
all, a good companion to have with an iPhone.  My only beef is the price of
Apple stuff, it is still prohibitive for a lot of people.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx