[access-uk] Re: how do you remove the battery from the n95

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:21:25 -0000

hi, will give it a go in a sec,  i hope this will fix it, if not i'm not sure
what to do, i've just got an iphone and have the n95 and a nokia 6630, the
nokia is on contract with vodafone and the 95 is on pay as you go with o2, it
wouldn't be worth getting another nokia asi love the iphones, the iphones are
expensive and the simm from the 95 wouldn't fit in an iphone any how but
there's a pile of credit on it, oh, decisions and all that!!

trace