[access-uk] Re: how do you remove the battery from the n95

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:17:07 +0000

hi.

there isn't really a nack, there's a little notch near the bottom of the battery where you can put your finger nail in and get the battery out. or just turn your handset over and shake it and hopefully the battery should flip out.

all the best,

Mo.

On 04/01/2013 13:58, Spring Flower wrote:
hi
my n95 is misbehaving, its permanently lit up but won't switch off, i've got eh back off it but for the life of me can't actually get the battery out, help, instructions needed, is there a nack to it?
trace