[access-uk] Re: how do I... obtain the full version of Nod 32

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:07:49 +0100

Can I just say, that has changed slightly. Eset will now allow you to simply
upgrade to the full version without downloading a separate installer. You do
it from the updates item in the Nod32 control centre. When asked if you want
to upgrade to the full version, click yes, and you'll be prompted for your
username and password. Once entered, your product will be updated to the
full version.