[access-uk] Re: how do I... obtain the full version of Nod 32

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 20:57:49 +0100

Hi Marie,
You can't update your trial version from the program itself.  You go to the
website and click on the purchase link.  From there, you choose the period
of your subscription from a combo box, either one, two or three years.  I
think from there it's pretty straightforward, although I haven't done it for
ten months so I can't really remember.  What I do know is that once you've
purchased the program, Nod32 will send you an e-mail with a user name and
password in it.  You then remove the trial version from your machine,
download the full version from the link Nod32 provide in the e-mail and then
install it.  At the beginning of the installation, you're asked for that
user name and password you were given by Nod32 in the e-mail.
Hope this makes some sort of sense.

Cheers,
Sandra.