[access-uk] Re: help with watching a DVD on my laptop

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:23:14 +0100

Hi Fran.

When the DVD first launches in Windows media player, you need to tab to the
video and visualisation area, that is where the DVD content is displayed.
Usually, the first option will be to play the film, so press enter on this and
the film should start up after all the obligatory logos, copyright information
etc.  When the film starts to play, tab to the DVD options menu button and
press enter or space on that, scroll up to extras and then select audio.  All
audio tracks including the AD track will be listed in the audio submenu, though
you have a limited amount of time to select the track before you will be kicked
out of the menu.  This is a rough guide, there may be variations especially if
the DVD has advertising or multiple menus after the main title screen, however
this should give you an idea of what you need to be doing.

All the best, Ibrahim.