[access-uk] Re: help with omnipage

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 04:21:59 +0100

Hi Adrian.

Check your spam folder, possibly the email from Digital River ended up in there, Nuance use them as their e-commerce partner. If you still don't have any luck, go to https://www.findmyorder.com and enter your email address and last 5 digits of your card number, you'll be taken to the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process where you can download your product and acquire your serial number.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 11:18 AM
To: 'access uk'
Subject: [access-uk] help with omnipage

Hi

I ordered omnipage ultimate, I got as far as making the
payment but I have not received the e-mail confirming the
order, does anyone know how I can complete this order
please? My credit card has authorised the payment.

Regards

Adrien

I use BullGuard to keep my computer clean.
Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com