[access-uk] Re: help with jaws and Santander

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:41:25 +0100

Hi Janet,

You need to stop JAWS automatically switching languages on web pages. I’d
advise changing this permanently (though it is possible to change it
temporarily) unless you think you’ll ever want JAWS to do this.

What version of JAWS are you running? The procedure for changing this setting
varies depending on your version.

Cheers,

Ed

On 13 Jun 2015, at 10:24, Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

Please can someone tell me how I can make jaws read eDocuments on the
Santaner website as when I try to do this jaws goes off into spanish.Any help
would be appreciated.

Janet