[access-uk] Re: help with facebook

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:01:13 -0000

Hi Ari,

The Friends link is still there, it's near the bottom of the screen.
When you click on it, near the top you'll see links like this:
A-D
F-L
M-S
T-Y
It works on first name terms, so clicking on the A-D link will take you to Ari, Andy and so on.

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Damoulakis" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>