[access-uk] help with email

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:40:04 +0100

Hi list
I have a friend who wants to have an email account.
I myself use demon but he only has a mobile phone to do his email.
I am not sure how to sign him up.
I looked on hotmail but it's a bit difficult as it is changing.
can anyone email offlist to give me some ideas where to go to set him up. he does not want to subscribe to say demon but just wants the cheapest email from somewhere.
thanks.